[c-nsp] DS3 abort errors - guidance?

Pete Templin petelists at templin.org
Thu Nov 8 19:30:15 EST 2007

List,

We've been seeing a lot of input abort errors on some DS3s on a few of
our DS3 ports, both on 7507/VIP2-50/PA-2T3 and on GSR/6DS3 platforms.
The common thread we're seeing is the far end CPE is possibly
underpowered, but I can't otherwise find any near end settings that seem
to help.  Anyone have any suggestions on how to clean up these circuits?
  One in particular ran clean all the way to the CPE CSU when looped,
but goes dirty when the CSU is returned to normal.

Thanks,

Pete