[c-nsp] Forwarding Netflow traffic to multiple collectors

Adam Powers apowers at lancope.com
Mon Nov 19 12:28:25 EST 2007

Lancope sells a "Flow Replicator" for those that want a commercial
solution...

http://www.lancope.com/products/replicator.aspx

It can do both passive replication via packet capture or you can send
directly to the IP of the replicator itself. The source IP is maintained
while the destination IP and port is rewritten based on the rules
configured.

Very similar to UDP Replicator just with reporting, high performance,
appliance-based, support, higher price tag, etc.