[c-nsp] small box for switching POS link?

b2me1 at verizon.net b2me1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 20 13:27:56 EST 2007

At first thought, if the 7507 are in close proximately, you should be able
to use an optical splitter (no DC power, not heavy, not expensive) to send
the OC-3 signal to both boxes at once.  Then you can remotely turn up or
down the 7507 interfaces.  Misconfiguration could mean a monumental disaster
though.

Brian