[c-nsp] Dialup problems on a AS5300

Alex A. Pavlenko lex at sandy.ru
Tue Nov 27 06:49:39 EST 2007

Hi,
a few years ago I had a similar issue with mica modems. After a period of
time almost all modems
appeared bad in 'show modem'. I've tried different ioses available that time
- nothing changed.
The following workaround resolved the problem:
 modem recovery maintenance time 3:00
 modem recovery maintenance max-download 5
 modem recovery threshold 10

--
Alex.