[c-nsp] snmp question...

Leif Sawyer lsawyer at gci.com
Tue Nov 27 15:10:54 EST 2007

All -

In trying to troubleshoot some voice quality issues, I discovered that
that I was seeing some queue drops on my 3750 switch, but never saw any
indication in the error/drop counters/graphs.

Some further digging led me to the following commands:

sho platform port-asic stats drop
sho platform pm if
sho int switching

My question is this:

  is there any way to get the results of the 'platform port-asic stats drop' command
in an SNMP query?

Thanks,
        Leif
--
"It's pronounced Layf...you know, like Leif Garret? Don't you watch
 'I Love the 70's'? What kind of retro lover are you, anyway?"