[c-nsp] Class-based policing problem

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Wed Nov 28 09:09:39 EST 2007

Paolo,

Thanks for the reply.  That was exactly what I was looking for.  After I
posted the message I got CAR to work as expected.  I should be able to
use it for this solution.

On the topic of CAR, every time I set up a new CAR instance I spend a
couple hours Googling for the formulas that I'm supposed to use to
compute the burst values.  Even when I find the formulas I often find
conflicting recommendations.  Does anyone have suggestions on a best
practice setup for CAR or any other CAR-related recommendations?

Thanks
  Justin