[c-nsp] IP blocks from Asian RIRs?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Nov 29 12:49:56 EST 2007

Is there a good way to retrieve a list of all IP blocks assigned by APNIC
/ the Asian RIRs?

I am immensely interested in firewalling off all of China, South Korea,
and Taiwan from my network entirely.  98% of my port scans and dictionary
attempts are coming from networks in that region, and I do not see it
as a particularly draconian step as I have absolutely no interest in
interacting with them electronically.   That whole region of the globe
is a DoS / spam / breakin hotbed.

I know this is probably not very practical, but if it's possible somehow
I'd be curious to know.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems