[c-nsp] cisco download problems

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Nov 29 16:52:55 EST 2007

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 01:42:49PM -0800, Mark Boolootian wrote:

> > 	If you care about not having to download these images to your hotel room
> > next network outage you have, I suggest you talk to your Cisco support
> > reps now and/or open a tac case.
>
> But you can use lynx to download them.  It may be a little painful,
> but at least you can at them via a command line.

	In theory assuming it has SSL support, which i'm trying to
get fixed on one of our hosts so I have (another) workaround.

	I'm confused why nobody at cisco understands how to operate
a network with a staging host.  They must all be running owned windows
boxes with the tftp32 binary or something.

	I'm sick and tired of the gradual degradation of CCO and
the ablity to do anything.  Totally frustrating and they continue to
lose value daily as a result.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net