[c-nsp] Netflow bgp-nexthop

Bernd Ueberbacher noc at mynet.at
Thu Nov 29 18:13:27 EST 2007

Hi everyone!

Two days ago, I accidentally discovered this fancy feature and it
already seems that I can't life without it anymore *GGG*
The only thing I can't figure out is which tool could create a nice
graph of the exported bgp-nexthop flows?? I already tried a couple of
free tools, but it seems that they just ignore it. I also tried the
Manage Engine Netflow Analyzer Free Edition which works fine for peer-as
exports, but also ignores the bgp-nexthop.

Could anyone give me some advise on how to graphically display the
bgp-nexthop values? Aren't there much tools that are nexthop-aware or am
I just missing something?

BTW: I'm just fooling around, so please no 10k Netflow analyzer tools ;)

Thanks,
Bernd