[c-nsp] GSR with STM-4 and packet loss, weird LC cpu utilization etc.

Ibrahim Abo Zaid ibrahim.abozaid at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 07:03:33 EST 2007

Dear Primoz

it is really a weird problem but it needs more isolation steps , regarding
the CRC point
CRC are counted at the fabric interface between LC and Fabric and that is
why it is not shown at the interface counters , you can check CRC errors
according to th below cisco links

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/63/output_shcontfia.html
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/108/hwts_12000_22281.html#ts_switchfabr

then we can look the processes utilizes the line cards CPU

best regards
Abo Zaid