[c-nsp] IP blocks from Asian RIRs?

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Fri Nov 30 09:04:30 EST 2007

I doubt your router will cope, there are 2892 ranges in just
cn,kr,tw.and hk alone.
Although APNIC is located in Brisbane, Australia, most their staff are,
well, not aussies :) and are aware many like to block asia, so to make
it hard I guess they split it up as much as possible in amongst the rest
of us.