[c-nsp] ATM Switching Design Issue

Masood Ahmad Shah masood at nexlinx.net.pk
Fri Nov 30 15:11:18 EST 2007

I want to use Cisco 3660 for atm aggregation. Like I have two IMA 4 port E1
Port adapter modules, ATM OC3, multimode Port adapter, 1 port and they all
comes in the same chassis Cisco 3660. I want to know is it possible with
Cisco 3660, Does 3660 support it if the answer is yes then how can I make
cross connect between multiple IMA interfaces and OC3 interface in single
chassis; and then further I can connect that OC3 interface to upstream OC3
router.

			\                         atm crossconnect
                   ATM IMA ----------ATMOC3-----|------------ATM-OC3