[c-nsp] Eigrp redistabution of static routes into iBGP

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Mon Oct 1 02:16:54 EDT 2007

Scott Ingram <> wrote on Sunday, September 30, 2007 9:28 PM:

> I'm having an issue with a static route to that wont redistribute
> into my MPLS iBGP.  The local subnet can see the device.

can you please describe the PE-CE topology, show the VRF/MP-iBGP and
interface configuration, and post "show ip route vrf ... x.x.x.x", "show
ip eigrp vrf ... topology x.x.x.x y.y.y.y" and "show ip bgp vpnv4 vrf
... x.x.x.x"

> Once I do an extended trace from the MPLS serial port it times out.

what do you mean? Which source address are you using? Is this address
reachable from the VRF/CE?

	oli