[c-nsp] CEF problems 6509-E SUP720

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Mon Oct 1 11:58:16 EDT 2007

On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, James Worley wrote:

> s72033-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF5.bin

I poked around briefly on CCO and didn't find anything that matches the
error messages you're seeing.  I'm running 12.2(18)SXF8, same feature set
on my 6500s and I'm not seeing this error, but I don't know how your
network is designed, so that doesn't mean a whole lot :)

Your best bet would be to open a case with the TAC.

jms