[c-nsp] PPPoA DSL up/up, no traffic

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Tue Oct 2 16:09:04 EDT 2007

if this is a bridged 1483 circuit (the newer DSL installations seem
to be doing this vs PPPoA), then the config will need to be modified.
you shouldn't be using a dialer interface.  you will want to configure
the interface for RBE (route bridge encap) as described below.  and
place the "ip address negotiated" on the ATM subint.