[c-nsp] Recommended code for a Cisco VPN Concentrator 3020

nick.nauwelaerts at thomson.com nick.nauwelaerts at thomson.com
Wed Oct 3 04:13:53 EDT 2007

It seems our 3020 has been running 4.7.2J for 311 days now. Most
previous 4.7.2 versions have been good as well. The only issue I have is
that crls can be cached until after the expiration time and the
concentrator won't make any additional crl requests until it's cache
expires.

We're using ours for site to site vpns and end users access (coupled
with A/D, radius & certificates), no webvpn.

// nick