[c-nsp] Multicast flooding on vlan in L3 switch

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Thu Oct 4 10:34:33 EDT 2007

What is the group address you are joining?

Cat switches like the 3560 should constrain to just the L2 ports that
have joined even when the vlan interface is an OIF at L3.

Tim

At 09:54 AM 10/4/2007 +0200, Wyatt Mattias Ishmael Jovial Gyllenvarg observed:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Data Center BU
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759