[c-nsp] IPv6 EIGRP on SUP720-3B?

William Chu william_w_chu at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:59:55 EDT 2007

ALL:

According to IOS 12.2(33)SXH Documentation for Catalyst 6500, IPv6 EIGRP is supposed to be available and supported starting in IOS 12.2(33)SXH. However, after I downloaded the IOS (Advanced Enterprise Services) to my SUP720-3B the "IPv6 router eigrp" command wasn't available.

Here is the cisco doc I am talking about.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123cgcr/ipv6_r/ipv6_08g.htm#wp2042835

Does anyone know why it wasn't there? Or am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks,

William