[c-nsp] C6500 C6KERRDETECT-SP-2-FIFOCRITLEVEL

John I cisco-nsp at moe.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 18:16:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've got a 6500 SUP2/MSFC2 running c6sup22-psv-mz.121-26.E8 (native mode).
I'm seeing the following message, however, I can't find much information
about it:

%C6KERRDETECT-SP-2-FIFOCRITLEVEL: System detected unrecoverable resources
error on active supervisor port-asic

The error message decoder didn't help a great deal saying: The system has
detected unrecoverable resources on the ports specified in the error
message.

About 3 weeks ago the supervisor on this device had it's memory upgraded to
the max so I wonder if this could be something to do with that.

There is an identical 6500 with the same IOS version which isn't seeing the
same message.

Any suggestions as to what could be the problem?

Thanks,
John