[c-nsp] DSL router recommendation

Jonty Bale jonty at aware-soft.com
Tue Oct 9 06:18:43 EDT 2007

The only warning on a 107 is that the build in access ports are a very
basis unmanaged switch (presented as a single FE to IOS).

If you are looking for a fully secure home working setup with segmented
"business" and "home" vlans for the home workers other network devices
(xbox, home pc) then you really need to go for a 877 with its managed
switch ports.

Jonty.