[c-nsp] Cisco 3660 NVRAM Replace

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Tue Oct 9 18:56:24 EDT 2007

If you can pull the NVRAM out it should have a specification on it. I
typically go to Mouser Electronics and get stuff like this there:
http://www.mouser.com

Unfortunately more and more of this stuff has become soldered to the board,
instead of socketed in order to save space.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com