[c-nsp] GE over copper port adapter for a 7206VXR

Andrew Cheng Andrew.Cheng at aapt.com.au
Wed Oct 10 19:20:24 EDT 2007

If you can, get a Gigabit I/O, that way you won't lose any bandwidth
points because you're running a G1.

I can confirm that Copper GBIC's work fine in the I/O aswell.

Andrew

> On 10/9/07, Vincent Aniello <vincent.aniello at pipelinefinancial.com>
wrote:

> > Does Cisco offer a Gigabit Ethernet over copper port adapter for a
Cisco
> > 7206VXR chassis?  I have a NPE-G1 processor in the router, which
comes
> > with 3 GE over copper ports, but I need to add one more.  The PA-GE
card
> > seems to only accept fiber connections.  Any help would be
appreciated.

> > Thanks.
> >
> > --Vincent

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it.