[c-nsp] activating MLP on ATM ADSL

Christoph Loibl c at tix.at
Thu Oct 11 05:03:26 EDT 2007

Hi!

Robert Boyle schrieb:
> At 06:08 PM 10/10/2007, Adam Greene wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> Following up here ... do you think it's possible to run multilink
>> ppp over two lines of a direct PVC from Verizon?
>>
>> I wonder if it's worth it to order the lines and test it ...
>
> We are testing that now. Cisco TAC claims that is a supported config.

We were brifly testing this on our own copper infrastructure. The only
problem we came across was the CPU limitation of the device (Cisco 1841)
we where using when trying to saturate the two ADSL2+ lines.

Stoffi

> -Robert
>

>> Thanks,
>> Adam
>>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Greene" <maillist at webjogger.net>

mailto:c at tix.at   |No trees were killed in the creation of this message.
http://pix.tix.at |However, many electrons were terrible inconvenienced.
CL8-RIPE ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ PGP-Key-ID: 0x4B2C0055 +++