[c-nsp] 100Mbit SM fiber ports on Cat 65XX

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Thu Oct 18 03:17:03 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to simplify some of our POP setups. We frequently have a
stand alone fiber transceiver rack shelf for conversion of a few
100Mbit SM fiber connections to 100Base-T. In our Foundry XMR gear,
we can install 100Mbit SM SFPs in the GigE slots. Is there any card
(current or discontinued) for the Catalyst 65XX which will directly
take 100Mbit SM fiber directly or via a SFP or GBIC? All of our
routers have Sup720-3BXL engines. We run 12.2SXF now. Thanks!

-Robert

Tellurian Networks - Global Hosting Solutions Since 1995
http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin