[c-nsp] Changing vlan numbers

Stephen Fulton sf at lists.esoteric.ca
Thu Oct 18 05:18:57 EDT 2007

 > AFAIK the 3750ME can't do it. You have to have a 6500/7600 with the
 > right interface card.

Not according to the marketing information, IOS configuration guides or
release notes I've read.  But at the same time, unlike all the other
platforms where VLAN mapping is mentioned, I have not found the maximum
number of VLAN mappings capable on the ES ports of the 3750 Metro.

Standard brochure (PDF):

http://tinyurl.com/3e2pgl

3750 Metro FAQ:

http://tinyurl.com/34vsql