[c-nsp] Has anyone run into this error: %SYS-4-CHUNKMALLOCFAIL

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Thu Oct 25 03:18:18 EDT 2007

 Matt, that sounds like a real good possibility, as we stream lots of
video/images, to the tune of a few hundred mb/sec on a constant basis.  So I
would very much expect out packet size to be large.

 I take it this is a fix that will have to be rolled into IOS from the sounds
of it, not something adjusting buffers will fix..  Guess I will just let it
ride as all seems to be running OK, router hasn't crashed so far (knock on
wood), and see what the next IOS update brings..

 Thanks for the reply...

---
Howard Leadmon