[c-nsp] Full net table too large for Sup720 already?

Timothy Arnold timothy.arnold at uksolutions.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 04:34:52 EDT 2007

> Depending on your use, look at the SUP720-3BXL or the RSP720-3CXL (if
> you are using a 7600).  The Sup720-3B isn't really geared towards
> applications needing a full Internet table.

We are going through this with the SUP32. Both are limited to 256k
routes (the SUP32 is 239k for ipv4)  and the Internet routing table is
234k so there isn't much life in these products on the Internet!

We decided on the RSP720 since the cost difference wasn't that much and
it felt like the RSP was a direct replacement for the SUP so it may
become EOL sooner!