[c-nsp] Managed, cheap, DC powered switch

Fred Reimer freimer at ctiusa.com
Fri Oct 26 09:23:06 EDT 2007

The 3750E's will run at whatever license feature you purchase it
with.  It does not require anything special at all if you just
want the feature set you purchased.  It is only if you want to
upgrade the feature set that you need to install a new license.
And you can install it manually, or use a free application/server
to manage large installations.  It does not phone home.

Fred Reimer, CISSP
Senior Network Engineer
Coleman Technologies, Inc.
954-298-1697