[c-nsp] Rate limiting questions

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Fri Oct 26 14:10:31 EDT 2007

It very well could be.  Our long-term plan is use a fully-redundant
chassis for customer connections so HSRP will be replaced with local SSO
  features.  In the interim though we'll graph both interfaces and yell
at them if they abuse it.  I'm thinking ahead on all the what-if
questions to try and head them off before they become a problem.

Thanks
  Justin