[c-nsp] BGP Communities - Sample Configs

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Fri Oct 26 14:48:35 EDT 2007

Hi folks...

I'm looking for a site or info on BGP communities.  I have a fairly good
understanding I think, we use them on some upstreams today to influence
routes etc.....

My question is that now we want to implement BGP communities in our network
core.  This way our BGP customers can influence routes to our upstreams and
peers.  Anyone have any good resources on this as I'm missing a small piece
of the puzzle and/or best practices on implementing?

Thanks,

Paul