[c-nsp] BGP Communities - Sample Configs

Edward A. Trdina III etrdina at claytonkendall.com
Fri Oct 26 17:02:12 EDT 2007

Think of a community as a "group" of route-map statements that can be
applied either to your transit peers, or to your downstream peers.  So
that any feedback provided to one community triggers an action.  I tend
to think of it kinda like route-maps.  If a certain condition is met,
then take this action, else (do something different).

If you need help putting together a community config, I can provide some
guidance.

Regards,

Edward A. Trdina III

Senior Network/Systems Engineer