[c-nsp] Network Topology Mapping

Sami Joseph sami.joseph at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 07:22:57 EDT 2007

Hi Roland,

Thanks.

The point is i dont really know all the devices we have, so i cant be sure
that they all have snmp and CDP configured.

Is there a way around that?

on the top of my head, i would do a port scan and based on that i would go
into each device and make sure each has SNMP and CDP before i start
discovering.

Which open source one would you recommend ?

How about CiscoWorks?

Thanks,
Sam