[c-nsp] Understanding TCAM/route limitations in the GSR..

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon Oct 29 12:39:35 EDT 2007

        Hi, I know I've been quite the pest as of late ;-) I have been recently scouring the net and Cisco's site seeking information on TCAM (or route memory) limitations on the GRP-B (or the GSR) in general. Do they suffer from the same limitations (worse, or better?) with TCAM exhaustion from routes that the 7600/6500 series does? Does anyone know what the "shelf-life" of a GRP-B would be? I haven't really been able to find any hard data on it.

Thanks,
-Drew