[c-nsp] Access list question

Jefri Abdullah jefri at grid.ui.edu
Tue Oct 30 22:17:01 EDT 2007

Dear List,

I've two routers running ibgp as routing protocol, some how, one of
these router should advertise network 0.0.0.0 (via default-information
network statement) to another ebgp peer. But the ibgp peer should deny
to receive this network.

Trying this access-list but failed, because my router denying all
route came from ibgp peer:

Standard IP access list TEST
    10 deny   0.0.0.0
    20 permit any

It's also impossible for me to permitting all prefix than at the end
deny any, since the network advertised by ibgp is very large. Any
other option to block prefix 0.0.0.0 but still receiving other prefix?

--
NULL