[c-nsp] Error Msgs

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Sun Sep 2 09:50:37 EDT 2007

Thanks for the feedback.... it's happening every hour or two in the logs....

I have adjusted the renewal time on the DHCP though - we had set it to one
hour while getting things online - changed it to 24 hours hoping that this
will alleviate the issue possibly....  it's quite possible that all 1000+
devices are renewing their IP's at exactly the same time currently - this
will change over time but they were all brought online at the same time....

If there's anything I can adjust to work around this I'd love to hear back -
these devices were being served via a 6500 at one point and didn't have any
issues ...

Thanks,

Paul

  _____