[c-nsp] FWSM blocking multicast traffic between two hosts insameVlan?

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Sun Sep 2 11:41:10 EDT 2007

Arie,
This is why it is required that multi svi be configured in order for this
configuration to be implemented. A good option when doing this is to use
vrf-lite, so that the inside and outside are different routing tables. Then
either static via the FWSM or a routing protocol across/with the FWSM can be
implemented. Both OSPF and BGP are now supported on the FWSM. And we now
support per vrf router-id.

David

--
http://dcp.dcptech.com