[c-nsp] L2 interworking on 7600 RSP720

Everton da Silva Marques everton at lab.ipaccess.diveo.net.br
Tue Sep 4 09:54:53 EDT 2007

On Fri, Aug 31, 2007 at 10:33:32AM +0000, MKS wrote:

> I was trying Layer 2 interworking for ATM to Ethernet on cisco 7600
> RSP-7203C software SRB1 advanced ip services
(...)

> Then typing this command:
> connect atm_to_vlan atm9/1/0 0/400 g5/2.20 interworking ethernet
> I get
> %CONN: invalid connection
>
> can someone suggest to me what i'm doing wrong?
>
> atm-to-atm local switching is working fine.

Maybe this applies to your case:

  On the 6500 series and 7600 series, only like-to-like
  local switching is supported, which means that from
  the above list only the ATM to ATM and the Frame
  Relay to Frame Relay combinations are supported.

Source:

  Layer 2 Local Switching
  http://tinyurl.com/sxaqz

Everton