[c-nsp] GSR-12008 -----%SYS-2-CHUNKBOUNDS

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Tue Sep 4 12:26:29 EDT 2007

I am assuming you mean the interface on the line card is shutdown.   If
so, that is the normal behavior as dCEF is still enabled on a card with
no active interfaces.  (at least it was like this on the 1 port gigE
card I was looking at the other day).

John van Oppen
Spectrum Networks LLC
206.973.8302 (Direct)