[c-nsp] SFP- Fiber that Does 1.25 Gbps

Raymond Macharia rmacharia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 02:29:52 EDT 2007

Actually I did try a regular Cisco SFP with no progress at all, the Wireless
equipment LED lights up indicating some kind of physical connection but the
Cisco remains totally unresponsive, its as if there is no connection at all.
I even tried using two Cisco SFPs one on the Wireless backhaul and the other
on the Cisco switch, with no progress at all. However when I connect the
Cisco SFP to the Netgear using an LC to SC fiber cord they both light up and
there is communication, meaning that the Cisco SFP is fine, the switch is
fine and the cable is fine (all multimode)

Raymond

--
Raymond Macharia