[c-nsp] VRF dial - shared ip pools?

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Thu Sep 6 10:35:28 EDT 2007

Is it possible to confiugure an IP pool in IOS which is shared amongst
multiple VRFs?

If so, does the router partition instances of this pool?

I would not have thought so, but no harm to ask.

Essentially I would like to offer pool services to users being placed in
VRFs and to maintain the least configuration possible on the NAS such to be
able to terminate them.

re-using the pool amongst multiple VRFs would be a good fit here but I am
curious to know if this would work and if so how it is partitioned.

Thanks in advance

Dave.