[c-nsp] Question about the CCNA and CCNP certification

Quinn Kuzmich lostinmoscow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:15:51 EDT 2007

THIS RIGHT HERE.  I'm working on my CCSP, and I've noticed that each
test builds on what you learned in the prior test.  Not so much on the
CCNP, but do NOT skip something even if you find it boring.  You
_will_ see the material again, and you dont want that sinking feeling
in your stomach during an exam.