[c-nsp] [Retrieved] Fiber issue, banging my head.

Jason LeBlanc jml at packetpimp.org
Mon Sep 10 14:01:30 EDT 2007

I also remember some bugs back in my GSR days, did you do a bug scrub?
There were several 'cosmetic bugs' where counters would increment in the
show commands but there would not actually be any problems.  I already
deleted your original email, so I can't reference that.  Are there
actual performance issues or just the counters incrementing?