[c-nsp] Simulating Man in the middle attacks / Mac-adress attacks [NC]

david.ponsdesserre at sgcib.com david.ponsdesserre at sgcib.com
Wed Sep 12 10:56:45 EDT 2007

Thanks everyone for all the replies !

David Ponsdesserre
+44 207 762  4877
London Telecom and Network
Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking

tdurack at gmail.com
12/09/07 15:07

David PONSDESSERRE/gb/socgen at socgen
cc
cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject
Re: [c-nsp] Simulating Man in the middle attacks / Mac-adress attacks [C1]

I've not used it, but I believe dsniff will do L2 MITM stuff.

Tim:>

On 9/12/07, david.ponsdesserre at sgcib.com <david.ponsdesserre at sgcib.com>
wrote:
> Hello .
>
> Does anyone has already use a software to simulate Man in the middle
> Attacks and Mac-adress attacks ?
> The goal here is to test DHCP Snooping , Dynamic Arp Inspection and
> Port-security on a Lan base environment .
>
> Thanks
> D.
>
> David Ponsdesserre
> +44 207 762  4877

> London Telecom and Network
> Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking

intended solely for the addressee(s).
> Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are
susceptible to alteration.
> Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall
be liable for the message if altered, changed or
> falsified.
> Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses
> destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est
interdite. Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration.
> La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au
titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.