[c-nsp] Clock Synchronization

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Wed Sep 12 17:38:26 EDT 2007

Hello Kim:

I wasn't able to find anything specifically about failure scenarios, but
here is a pretty good overview document.  There is a secondary link in
the doc for CBR traffic that does indicate some issues if you don't have
a synchronized clock, but it's fairly thin.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/switches/ps1893/products
_user_guide_chapter09186a00800f0a58.html

Regards,

Mike