[c-nsp] Cisco 877/1811/WIC-ADSL- M - Annex M supply question

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Thu Sep 13 03:44:56 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

	Does anyone know if Annex-M is used in the US? My supplier here has
talked to all his suppliers in the US and the feedback he has received is
that the Annex-M versions of the 877/1811 and ADSL WIC, will not be released
in the US and is only an APAC product.

	This doesn't quite ring true to me, but I thought this list would be
the best way to see if Annex M is used in the US and whether or not these

--
Skeeve Stevens, RHCE
skeeve at skeeve.org / www.skeeve.org

eintellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net
--
I'm a groove licked love child king of the verse
Si vis pacem, para bellum