[c-nsp] cap'ing each host/ip to bw limits

a. rahman isnaini r. sutan risnaini at speed.net.id
Sat Sep 15 08:46:46 EDT 2007

:
: ETINC: Great product, great value for money especially the integrated
: web cache. Their support is great - instant response 24x7. They must
: be sleep deprived but it doesn't show :-)

Nope for South East Asia ;)

:
: Allot: The best product I've worked with (luckily, still working with
: it :-) If you can afford it.
:
: For small networks, Mikrotik works pretty well, but I've heard of
: preformance problems from a friend. Can't exactly recall the details.

Nope if you run only for Queue (specific purpose).

:
: > Another interesting angle on p2p impact mitigation is to have local
: > (transparent) p2p caches, anyone have experience with those?

rgs
a. rahman isnaini r. sutan

:
: Not me.
: Regards,
: Steve.
: archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
:
:
: --
: No virus found in this incoming message.
: Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:43 PM
:
: