[c-nsp] 12.2(33)SXH1 - Release Date?

Ian MacKinnon ian.mackinnon at lumison.net
Mon Sep 17 11:41:45 EDT 2007

Phil Mayers wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-09-16 at 08:46 +0200, Gert Doering wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Sat, Sep 15, 2007 at 05:28:35PM -0500, mack wrote:
>>> Does anyone have a tentative release date for 12.2(33)SXH1?
>> I haven't, sorry.  But you have made me curious - anything wrong with SXH
>> that we should be aware of?  (There must be a reason why you ask for SHX1).
>>
>> We're planning to go to modular SXH "really soon now"...
>>

> On that topic: does anyone know whether SXH contains some or all of the
> bugfixes from SRA? SRB? To which minor revisions? I know the release
> notes state that "12.2(33)SXH contains all fixes that are in
> 12.2(33)SXF10" but obviously that doesn't cover all the new features.

The release notes also say to check the bug toolkit for outstanding bugs.
But when I chose 12.2(33)SXH as the release there are no known bugs at
all. Thats all statuses, all severity everything

Given there are no bugs, it does not need a SXH1 :-)

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Lumison, nplusone or lightershade ltd.
presence of viruses.  Lumison, nplusone and lightershade ltd accepts no

Virus scanned by Lumison.