[c-nsp] High traffic/CPU utilization - 6509

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Mon Sep 17 16:49:14 EDT 2007

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007, virendra rode // wrote:

> sorry I was asking for recommendation for a stable release and not
> necessarily going bleeding edge.

The latest SXF is as stable as it gets in my opinion.

You need to understand how cisco releases work, 12.2(18)SXF11 means the
SXF release has been bugfixed in 10 releases (basically) without adding
any features.

This is not bleeding edge, bleeding edge is when you install SXH (which is
the first revision of that feature release).

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se