[c-nsp] 3750 Metro MPLS

Munroe, James (DSS/MAS) James.Munroe at gnb.ca
Mon Sep 17 18:52:46 EDT 2007

The Cisco ME-3400 series do not support MPLS (RFC 2547 VPNs, EoMPLS, VPLS, TE, etc...).  The ME-3400 only supports Multi-VRF CE (aka VRF-Lite).  They do not support LDP for label exchange, and from what I've been told by the PLM they never will.  12.2.40SE adds Multicast VRF (mVRF) lite support and SSM if you're interested.  This support was also added to the 3750ME.