[c-nsp] Invisible CDP neighbours

Sukumar Subburayan (sukumars) sukumars at cisco.com
Wed Sep 19 21:22:50 EDT 2007

Phil,

Other than CDP, are you able to ping new-1/2, from core1/core2 to the
directly connected Ten1/1 on new/1/2?

I would like to know if all RP-terminated packets are affected coming in
on Ten1/1 of new 1/2 (UDLD packets are terminated on the SP-side).

There are a bunch of troubleshooting we can do on core1 and new-1
including packet-buffer capture and ELAM, LTL troubleshooting, which all
would have been done by TAC, if you only had TAC maintainance, and your
problem would have been resolved by now ;-)

 Anyway, if have access to the box, I can take a quick look at it if you
can unicast me the details.

Sukumar